Can't pump gas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theBrost

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
One day it worked fine and the next day I put the pump in and the filler tube fills up and pump shuts off. Go to a different pump bang same thing. Different station same thing. It's been sitting a couple days since then and I finally crawled under to take a look and it seems to be leaking a little out those 2 hoses cuz there both wet and the gravel beneath smells like gas. So I took off the hose clamps that connect the rubber hose that goes to the tank to the hard lines and when I pulled the big one apart I almost got a face full of gasoline but luckily it just covered the rest of my body. Seems like the fuel is just sitting in that line. Don't know if it's sposed to or not. Please help me determine what the hell is going on. It's a 95 2500 if that matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Essayons_01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Sounds like maybe the filler neck is plugged up with something. **** anyone off recently?