Cluster Bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KyleW2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500
Engine
So as some of you may know I replaced my dash yesterday. Got lucky enough to find an oem dash at a junkyard. Got it installed and it looks great. But now the cracks on the bezel are ******* me off.
After looking on ebay for one, I realized they make overlays for the bezel like they do for the dash. Has anyone used one of these before and if so, did you like it or would you recommend spending a little more money and just getting a new one?
Thanks

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
I would get a new, I got mine from LMC and it is great quality worth the money.

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
The overlay falls off too damn much. Even with glue and tape.. my brother got one with his dash cover and it falls off regularly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
KyleW2

KyleW2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500
Engine
That's what I was concerned about, good to know. I'll go with a new bezel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
even though my OEM bezel wasnt cracked (surprisingly) in perfect shape i still got one of the overlay from LMC and color matched it yellow to put over. it just 3M tapes on top and it looks and fits good. worth the money. i also got the LMC full dash cover because i had one hairline crack i couldnt stand. matches and fits good too, looks like a brand new dash