Console Swap....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Ok I got the "third seat/jump seat"
I'm wanting to swap it out to the full console...
I need to know what all parts I need to do this and what the difference is in the radio bezels cause they look the same to me......
Any and all help would be appreciated

(PICTURES WOULD HELP MORE THAN ANYTHING)

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Depending on what parts come with your donor console, you will need:

front mounting bracket
rear mounting bracket
center stack trim (the silver part)

I would give you part numbers but my truck is a '15

Heres a picture of what lookks like a complete kit

09 10 Dodge RAM 1500 Center Console Full Flow Console SLT Gray | eBay

The center stack outer trim is made to join the center console, slightly different then the one you have with the jump seat.

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I see the listing ended, did you buy it?

smith426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
KAOTIK where are you located? I'm going to do the swap from the console to the seat. My family is growing by one in June and will have 6 total. I went and looked at new trucks today and yeah.... F that.... I have a 2010 Sport with the center shift. I'm going to need any parts needed for the swap. I don't really want to spend a ton to do this so finding someone to swap would be easier. Text me if you're interested 316-737-7292.

Brady18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
KAOTIK where are you located? I'm going to do the swap from the console to the seat. My family is growing by one in June and will have 6 total. I went and looked at new trucks today and yeah.... F that.... I have a 2010 Sport with the center shift. I'm going to need any parts needed for the swap. I don't really want to spend a ton to do this so finding someone to swap would be easier. Text me if you're interested 316-737-7292.

I may be interested in a swap. How soon are you looking to do the swap? I am in Oklahoma City.

Edit: Wait I just realized you have a 2010. Not sure if it would work.

Last edited: