console swaps on a 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey all. So i have a 2014 qc and have been wanting to do the center console swap since i bought it. Finally after calling around the local yards ive found a matching console for 250. My question is. Has anyone done it in a 2014? All the posts ive read up on are mostly 2012 models and 1 2013. Have the trucks interior changed the much in 2 years where it wont work? Or can it still work providing i get all the parts to do it. Kinda nervious about pulling the trigger. Dont wanna buy everything to find out it wont work.

OP
OP
R

RamWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So the junkyard just called me back saying they wont help me because they dont want to be responsible. And wanted to give me a number to another yard. What kind of ******* business runs like that. Not like they are installing it. I even gave them all the part numbers

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
So the junkyard just called me back saying they wont help me because they dont want to be responsible. And wanted to give me a number to another yard. What kind of ******* business runs like that. Not like they are installing it. I even gave them all the part numbers

Responsible for what? They are just selling parts. That is weird statement for a junkyard.

OP
OP
R

RamWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea. I sent an email to the owner. His reply was half capitolized for some reason.

OP
OP
R

RamWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Called another auto recycler. Found another black one out of an 09. Can sell me the whole console for 250. Again. In black. Guys skeptical if it will work or not. Only ****** thing is the cables been cut so ill have to look elsewere for that

bobbo7915

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7L
i would keep looking and find a console from a 2013 or newer, i know the dash bezels are different 09-12 vs 13+, think you would be better off sticking with the right model years