Crossed wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Visionari

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone had an issue with crossed wires on their brake light/parking light circuit?

2012 1500 w/o factory projectors

I installed new LED headlights and tailllights, and the strangest things occur, and it's only on the right side of the vehicle.

When only the aftermarket headlights are installed with factory tails, the daytime running lights will go dim when I press the brake or use my turn signal, and I have no issues with the taillights.

When just the LED taillights are installed, the parking/running lamp will not turn on along with the running lamp on the front of the truck won't work, either.

When both aftermarket lights are in, the font headlight DRL will flicker and won't turn on, and the taillight parking light won't turn on.

I've already disconnected the trailer harness, and the light assemblies are pre-installed with a canbus and resistor on them, and the lights work perfectly on the left side of the truck.

Anyone deal with this? Looking to see if there are any simple solutions anyone has found before the dealer looks at it.

Thank you!