Customer Service??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PJRNM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey All,

I thought you might find this interesting. I recently went to my local dealer for oil changes on my Charger and Ram. The cost was higher than I would expect for a frequent customer with 5 FCA vehicles in the family, thought they may have some brand loyalty discount. I also had several coupons to use. As I was waiting, I realized that the coupons were only good for vehicles that require 5 quarts or less. Does FCA actaully make any vehicles that only require 5 or less quarts?? Fiat maybe??

Anyway, figured I would conact customer service and suggest a loyalty reward program.

The reply?

Thank you for contacting Dodge Customer Care.

We would like to thank you for your email and for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the maintenance and oil changes to provide a loyalty plan. Any Oil Change Loyalty programs will be operated by the dealerships sales and advertising departments themselves.

Oil Changes are a maintenance items and we at manufacture only cover under the warranty. Please refer to the section titled “What’s Not Covered -Maintenance Costs Not Covered” in your vehicle’s warranty booklet.

We understand your frustration and we appreciate your time and effort in bringing this matter to our attention. We have logged your comments and suggestions for internal review.

In the meantime if you require any further assistance regarding the concern please contact us at 1-877-426-5337.

Thank you again for your email.

Best regards,

Eliza
Dodge Customer Care

Not even proper English. I give up. Never said anything in my correspondence about oil changes being covered by the manufacture.

Maybe it doesnt exist, but who has great customer service? Any manufacturers that actually listen and provide an intelligent reply?

Lol, maybe I expect too much.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Although the grammar was suspect, I think you got your answer. Apparently that type of loyalty program or maintenance incentive is dealer-driven. Go figure. And yes, I think to some degree we all expect too much when it comes to this kind of thing. That's why it's extra nice when you find the one-in-a-thousand company that goes the extra mile. :happy175:

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The only reason My wifes Pacifica goes to the dealership for oil changes, is because its covered through the lease. That is the only reason.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
All Dealerships are Independent of the factory & Headquarters offices
Even the Parts Dept. only gets suggested pricing from the Headquarters offices in Auburn Hills, Michigan

When you buy a vehicle at the dealership & you have bought others, you are being loyal to the dealership
& if you do your research, you can then usually get well below MSRP on the price, maybe even down to 1% below Invoice price

You can always buy your own oil & filters on sale some place like eBay & take the products to the dealership to get your vehicle serviced for a low price

Dealerships also have Service Specials, you buy X amount of services at a reduced price

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat