d250 ideas HELP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
i have a d250 love the truck (even though it looks like crap) i could scrap it make a profit from $350 but it doesnt feel right. i was thinking of making it into a prerunner fourwheeling rid but without 4wd that would be pointless. im building a rat rod and thought of using the chassy for my 46 ford cab but id hate to tear her apart. i started thinking of a street rod/drag truck but this probably isnt the truck to drag with. and i dont want to take out the 318 since it runs beautiful. i also dont want it to be a beater work truck. i was wondering if anyone had some ideas on a hot rod street rod idea for this truck (its and 87). im aiming for something that would fit in at cruise nights and car shows and wouldnt break bank buiding. please help!!!

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Do you have any pics of it?

Taquache

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
i have a d250 love the truck (even though it looks like crap) i could scrap it make a profit from $350 but it doesnt feel right. i was thinking of making it into a prerunner fourwheeling rid but without 4wd that would be pointless. im building a rat rod and thought of using the chassy for my 46 ford cab but id hate to tear her apart. i started thinking of a street rod/drag truck but this probably isnt the truck to drag with. and i dont want to take out the 318 since it runs beautiful. i also dont want it to be a beater work truck. i was wondering if anyone had some ideas on a hot rod street rod idea for this truck (its and 87). im aiming for something that would fit in at cruise nights and car shows and wouldnt break bank buiding. please help!!!

:naughty:

Ahem:

138.jpg

normal_Parker_Walker.jpg

Walker_Evans.jpg

normal_Walker_Evans.jpg

'nough said

OP
OP
O

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
no pics right now trying to figure how to post them. ya im thinking of a prerunner type thing. i the only thing is in new england there isnt many spots to prerun lol. i assume it is put do you know if that one in the pic is 2wd

OP
OP
O

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
thr frame is a bit rusty to so it may not be worth it