DavidRam's RCSB Interior Makeover - It's Time To **** My Cab!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quick update to my interior mods:

I received but haven't install yet - Clazzio seat covers, Ram door sill plates, Putco door sill plates (they are to big, I will have to get them cut).

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha! You are gonna have to trust me on the door sills, but I'll dig the clazzios out of the box in a little bit and post some pics. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's still mostly useless, but I am gaining some mobility and the pain is less. Hey, thanks for asking, bro!

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
It's still mostly useless, but I am gaining some mobility and the pain is less. Hey, thanks for asking, bro!

you're welcome i'd hate to bother ya but have you had any experience with coverking seat covers?

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So the Clazzio covers are the cheaper Katzkin equivalent?

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
you're welcome i'd hate to bother ya but have you had any experience with coverking seat covers?

No sorry, these clazzios are the first time I have ever done any seat covers.

So the Clazzio covers are the cheaper Katzkin equivalent?

Pretty much. I was ready to order Katzkins, but they were so difficult and unhelpful I decided to get the clazzios instead.

Last edited:

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
No sorry, these clazzios are the first time I have ever done and any seat covers.

Pretty much. I was ready to order Katzkins, but they were so difficult and unhelpful I decided to get the clazzios instead.
well thank you I was looking into clazzio but they didn't go far back enough into the 94 model

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
If you call clazzio they should make them for older vehicles. If not look into Igge Custom seat covers. I had them in my 2005 Dodge Ram Quad cab. I love my clazzio seat covers. I can't wait to start my build thread. I'll start it when I get back. Hurry up and post pics of your mods. The seats should only take you 2 hours to install. Watch the youtube video and it will help speed up the process and get most of the creases out.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you call clazzio they should make them for older vehicles. If not look into Igge Custom seat covers. I had them in my 2005 Dodge Ram Quad cab. I love my clazzio seat covers. I can't wait to start my build thread. I'll start it when I get back. Hurry up and post pics of your mods. The seats should only take you 2 hours to install. Watch the youtube video and it will help speed up the process and get most of the creases out.

I am dying to do some mods, but I haven't had a day off in two weeks AND my right arm is useless until it heals. :(

I took a peak at the seat covers though, and they look and smell really nice!:party36:

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Pics??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn, I totally forgot about the pics...

All my stuff is still in boxes. How about pics of the boxes?!?! :)

Big Boi you should know how it is! I am so caught up in figuring out audio ****, that I can't even focus on any other mods... Lol!

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Uuuuh, I think all those question marks kinda stretched out the window, my screen is all out of wack.

No bueno?

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Damn, I totally forgot about the pics...

All my stuff is still in boxes. How about pics of the boxes?!?! :)

Big Boi you should know how it is! I am so caught up in figuring out audio ****, that I can't even focus on any other mods... Lol!

I know the feeling!