Diablo help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cgiese80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you only buy 1 performance part for the truck, the tuner needs to be that part. No other bolt on upgrade will show the same hp/dollar upgrade that you get from tuning.

Yeah, I'm not planning on adding anything to my truck. Just exhaust. Im looking into getting an Intune for dirt cheap but haven't found to much info on people using these. I don't wanna buy a custom tune either. Might probably use the 89 canned tune. Just wanna improve throttle response, better shifting points and change my tire size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Jershipe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I really bought it just to adjust my speedometer. Never did buy into the tuner stuff. But I loaded the 87 octane tune. Turned off the mds. Upped some of my shift points and the throttle sensitivity. The truck runs great now. Way more fun to drive. I am now a believer in tuning. Next thing I'm going to do is get a custom tune loaded on it.

Cgiese80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I really bought it just to adjust my speedometer. Never did buy into the tuner stuff. But I loaded the 87 octane tune. Turned off the mds. Upped some of my shift points and the throttle sensitivity. The truck runs great now. Way more fun to drive. I am now a believer in tuning. Next thing I'm going to do is get a custom tune loaded on it.

Impressive

Cgiese80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bought mine off eBay for 175$ intune I1000 DCX

That's a killer deal! I can get my hands on an Intune for 150 but my truck is due for a tune up so i gotta make a decision and value what's more important right now. I got the spark plugs, just a matter of have them replaced

Cgiese80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mines due too. Plugs under the back seat. That's next

Funny that i have mine under front seat. [emoji23]... They've been sitting there for a couple of weeks now. I was ready to get them replaced and this tuner opportunity came up and changed everything lol

hemisport5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Could anyone tell me where I can buy a Diablo tuner and pcm in Canada? I have a 2015 ram.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Could anyone tell me where I can buy a Diablo tuner and pcm in Canada? I have a 2015 ram.

The PCM has to be programmed by Diablo in Florida, so this is going to have to ship out of Florida. Diablo does not have a Canadian location where they can program the PCM up there.