Diablo Trans Tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeanRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
From the sound of it, you'll need custom tuning for the trans tuning. It will not be available to be adjusted without cmr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dangulo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
From the sound of it, you'll need custom tuning for the trans tuning. It will not be available to be adjusted without cmr

I'd be surprise if diablo doesn't have some canned tunes for the tranny

Jimmy_K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bumping this thread because I literally have the i2/PCM combo in my cart at Moes to order right now. The only thing holding me back is the trans tuning. I contacted Hemifever on facebook asking about the trans tuning on the i2, waiting on a response.

Dangulo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bumping this thread because I literally have the i2/PCM combo in my cart at Moes to order right now. The only thing holding me back is the trans tuning. I contacted Hemifever on facebook asking about the trans tuning on the i2, waiting on a response.

If you want up-to-date info follow the thread on diablo forums

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I tried loading this on Friday on my 2014, but it would get me about 40-50% on the trans tune and then freeze up. It was after hours for Diablo, so Im going to reach out to them in the morning to see if we can get it figured out.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Spoke with Diablo, and they have a 2014 in their shop right now that was having the same trouble reading the TCM file that I had on Friday...they have confirmed everything works on the 2015-2016's, so hopefully they can get the 2014 figured out quickly. Good news is that they are actively working on the fix as we speak. I'm going to sit tight until they send me the updated file.

StoneDude76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Has anyone​ contacted Hemifever about any of this?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Booms

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
This can't come soon enough.... :anitoof:

West27

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Did they figure out the issue for the 2014? Do you have to tune the ecu and then the tcm? Waiting to see what people say before I get the beta tune to make sure there are no issues.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
I had the Trinity on this truck, but the beta trans tuning is only currently available on the i2.

I had to remove the trinity, update the i2, load a TCM file onto the i2, and then plug it in to start loading a tune file onto the truck.

First it reads the stock PCM file and then loads the PCM tune. Then it reads the stock TCM file, and then loads the TCM tune.

From there, I had to send both the PCM and TCM backup files to Hemifever, and I'm now waiting for him to send the revised custom PCM and TCM files back to me. (Diablo had some mistakes in the rev limiter tables, so we are working with Diablo to get those corrected before loading the custom file onto the truck.)

Once Sean sends the custom tune files, I will then need to save both the PCM and TCM files onto the tuner, and then load them onto the truck.

Robocop_9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Please let us know when this is available. Eagerly awaiting the release for my 2017

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the Trinity on this truck, but the beta trans tuning is only currently available on the i2.

I had to remove the trinity, update the i2, load a TCM file onto the i2, and then plug it in to start loading a tune file onto the truck.

First it reads the stock PCM file and then loads the PCM tune. Then it reads the stock TCM file, and then loads the TCM tune.

From there, I had to send both the PCM and TCM backup files to Hemifever, and I'm now waiting for him to send the revised custom PCM and TCM files back to me. (Diablo had some mistakes in the rev limiter tables, so we are working with Diablo to get those corrected before loading the custom file onto the truck.)

Once Sean sends the custom tune files, I will then need to save both the PCM and TCM files onto the tuner, and then load them onto the truck.

Do you have the Pedal Commander on this truck? If so, what is your plan of attack regarding both the tune and PC? Thank you.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Do you have the Pedal Commander on this truck? If so, what is your plan of attack regarding both the tune and PC? Thank you.

I dont have a Pedal Commander on this truck yet. Its already so touchy with the heads, cam, bolt ons, 3.92 gears, and shorter tires, so traction is limited as is.

Dangulo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Patiently waiting for them to email me this beta tune