**** Cepek Extreme County Reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stork

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Any of you have information or personal experience with the **** Cepek Extreme Country tires? Wear? Traction? Noise?

Ram444

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Straight from eBay

Review from August 9, 2016 Rating: 9.93
Awesome tires I've been everywhere mud,snow,rock ground,I have no complaints only got stuck once because I got high centered and they couldn't get a bite don't get these tires if you want to sling mud they just grab and go best tire I've ever had

Review from June 18, 2016
I have these mounted on 17" KMC XD wheels with an 18 offset on a leveled 2011 Ram 1500, running at 50 psi with no cupping or crowning - very flat contact patch. They clear all suspension components / wheel well with plenty of buffer (obviously YMMV). The tires ride much more smoothly than I had anticipated. Based on the significant amount of sticker wheel weights they are likely a bear to balance, but came perfectly balanced fromTR. Initial test driving has been at speed on gravel (occasional washboard ripple), 2 lane highway, and interstate. Noise is less than the Goodyear Duratracsthey replaced. Extremely mild feedback at 70+ MPH, even with the large lugs. I'll review these again as I accumulate more miles, but thus far I am extremely pleased with the purchase. This is my second purchase from Tire Rack, and I will continue to come back - service has been excellent, and products of the highest quality.

Review from May 26, 2016 Rating: 8.4
I have had these tires since December and I have really enjoyed them! I live where it snows quite a bit and they did very well in the snow. They also do very well in the dirt and mud! They got me out of about a 3 foot mud hole with no problem! The ride noise isn't to bad. Ican hear them over my diesel engine but it is not terrible at all. I have had other M/T tires that were a lot nosier. If you are looking for a good M/T tire I would defiantly recommend these and it is a good price for what you get out of them so far!