Do Not Disturb grayed out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigWhiteSnake

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine
This used to work, and I even had a custom message set up. Now it is grayed out and I cannot figure out how to get it to turn on. Anyone have any suggestions?

phantomfixer

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a similar issue with my messaging.I had just installed updates only iPhone recently and I believe that to be the culprit.That issue may just clear up over time or you can try unpairing your phone and re-pair.Thx for your service to our country

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
I had a similar issue with my messaging.I had just installed updates only iPhone recently and I believe that to be the culprit.That issue may just clear up over time or you can try unpairing your phone and re-pair.Thx for your service to our country

Agreed with Phantomfixer unpair and re-pair the phone. That should fix it

OP
OP
BigWhiteSnake

BigWhiteSnake

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine

And thank you for yours!