Does anyone know if the heated seat harness will work on a Charger?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

albocharger

Reaction score
So I currently have a police charger that I'm trying to get heated seats swapped into. I'm actually running into another issue where the heat won't turn off, but looking at pictures on this forum it seems like the connectors on the bottom of the seat are similar where theres one big yellow connector and one gray connector. Does anyone have a closer pic of the harness to see the compatibility?

The link on m2mods site is currently grayed out so I wasn't able to send any emails. Thank you!

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I'm not currently accepting seat harness orders until I get caught up on them (almost there).

However, I don't offer any seat wiring for anything other than 4th Gen 2013-18/classic ram trucks with 13-18/classic seats.

OP
OP
A

albocharger

Reaction score
I'm not currently accepting seat harness orders until I get caught up on them (almost there).

However, I don't offer any seat wiring for anything other than 4th Gen 2013-18/classic ram trucks with 13-18/classic seats.
Gotcha, sounds good. I incorrectly assumed the connectors were the same but after looking at a bunch of the swaps on the forum they don't seem to be. Any chance I could PM you and maybe ask some questions about it in general?