Eighth mile times?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BrianandChrissy

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
I am in buffalo ny. Not too far off from sea level. I cant wait to make a few passes! Couldn't last night, as a quick thunder boomer passed thru. It only lasted 15 minutes, but wet the track sufficiently to call off grudge racing. But the burnout pit sure was active! Got to see a 67 chevelle ss blow both rear tires en route to the victory, a large trophy, and a $1000 check towards new tires sponsored by firestone. Some real nice vehicles there! And i must've written moes site at least 20 times for other ram owners, as they ABSOLUTELY LOVED the vararam setup! I informed them about the pedal commander also...so hopefully it helps moes sell out their inventory.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wink

Beast Pilot
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You're essentially at sea level. I envy you guys back east and the occasional negative DA. About the best I've seen at Bandi is around 6500 ft. The general rule of thumb is 3% power loss for every 1000 ft of altitude. So I'm down 18% vs sea level no matter what mods I make. Then you add in the weather and Bandi is the hardest track I know of to run fast. Every time the MOPAR Mile High Nationals run at Bandi the commentators constantly make that point. I live it every week...

I'm wary of buying any intake because I'll probably end up putting on the Vortech we just pulled off the Jeep, and the vararam wouldn't work. The filter has to be before the blower. But I did buy the new diff from Moe's.

wink