EVIC cluster recalabration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I've had my truck in for warranty work multiple times since I swapped the cluster, the radio, the steering wheel, the audio controls, the factory/non factory backup camera mod and many more. Not a bit of trouble with any of them. The EVIC cluster is a cosmetic part. It is not storing anything that pertains to your warranty whatsoever.
Odometer fraud is another story and I made the service I used put my cluster ahead so that I could install it when the mileage rolled up to match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aileron516

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any info on this?

Paying $110 for a 7" evic off LKQ and having to shell out $175 for recal. Doesnt sit well with me. $90 I can handle.

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I messaged this guy on ebay, and he said he can do it. Good reviews.

BeanRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
He said the price is just for mileage. If you want hours done it's an additional cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aikido187

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I contacted the guy on ebay that you guys are talking about. Looking at about $65 for adjusting the mileage and $120 for adjusting the mileage and the hours. I am about to send mine off and I will report back my findings.

JRG18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I'd let you know if they were successful in updating the mileage/hours if I could finally find a cluster. They are so hard to find.

As far as losing your warranty......the only thing you would lose your warranty on would be the swapped cluster itself.