Exahust Inputs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17BlueStreak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I'm looking at the MBRP single side dual tip. Any other thoughts.

R/Don

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
First off, nice choice! I got the same vehicle!. There are many options on our site
Catalog

what are you wants and needs with the system, like louder the better or moderate due to the fact you tow? is there a budget? are you worried about rust and corrosion?

The MBRP systems are quality systems that fit will. the version you are looking at comes in T409 stainless or aluminized steel. they have a nice rumble to them with a moderate tone. it will most likely drone a little when MDS kicks in, but is tolerable. currently there isnt a bolt in kit that one drone at all. the MDS can be shut off on the shifter. The MDS makes almost every system drone with on the 6.4

let me know if you would like a quote on anything. we offer discounts for the members here

OP
OP

17BlueStreak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
First off, nice choice! I got the same vehicle!. There are many options on our site
Catalog

what are you wants and needs with the system, like louder the better or moderate due to the fact you tow? is there a budget? are you worried about rust and corrosion?

The MBRP systems are quality systems that fit will. the version you are looking at comes in T409 stainless or aluminized steel. they have a nice rumble to them with a moderate tone. it will most likely drone a little when MDS kicks in, but is tolerable. currently there isnt a bolt in kit that one drone at all. the MDS can be shut off on the shifter. The MDS makes almost every system drone with on the 6.4

let me know if you would like a quote on anything. we offer discounts for the members here

I traded in a 16 SRT Charger for the truck so I'm familiar with the drone. I was looking at the t409 system. I just want it a little louder and let the engine breath a little more. Cost really isn't a big deal as I am doing a catback only. I don't tow.

R/Don

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I traded in a 16 SRT Charger for the truck so I'm familiar with the drone. I was looking at the t409 system. I just want it a little louder and let the engine breath a little more.

R/Don

Wow from one awesome vehicle to another!

The MBRP will work for you. The Magnaflow seems to be the other popular kit for 6.4 owners. MBRP will be a little louder than the Magnaflow.

OP
OP

17BlueStreak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I've already contacted Diablo for a PCM/Tuner and AFE for a CAI.