Fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anybody have any luck finding some fender flares yet? Mopar or aftermarket?

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A lot of people have had luck with the cheap Amazon/Ebay ones. I actually bought a set for my old 2500 - I think I paid less than $200 shipped and did the trick. No complaints.

Then I painted them myself to match. Look great!

I have also painted a few for buddies that have ordered the factory looking ones. I will say get the smooth version, the textured looked cheap - though that buddy didn't paint them either, but they looked cheap.. the smooth looked factory. They also paid less than $250 shipped.

Flares06.jpg

Flares07.jpg

OP
OP
K

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A lot of people have had luck with the cheap Amazon/Ebay ones. I actually bought a set for my old 2500 - I think I paid less than $200 shipped and did the trick. No complaints.

Then I painted them myself to match. Look great!

I have also painted a few for buddies that have ordered the factory looking ones. I will say get the smooth version, the textured looked cheap - though that buddy didn't paint them either, but they looked cheap.. the smooth looked factory. They also paid less than $250 shipped.

View attachment 132896

View attachment 132897

Looks good. That's the style I'm gonna be getting. I should have clarified I am looking for the 2019. I haven't even been able to find the factory or mopar ones though.

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm sorry. I still not used to the '5th Gen' section. I'm not even looking for that..

That is my bad!

I'll get used to the 5th gens being out! Looked at one with the wife Saturday. The interior in the 4th gens was good.. but they stepped up the game on the 5th gens for sure! My mother in laws 2015 Lexus looks like a Phisher Price My First Interior compared to the Ram! WOW!!

OP
OP
K

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm sorry. I still not used to the '5th Gen' section. I'm not even looking for that..

That is my bad!

I'll get used to the 5th gens being out! Looked at one with the wife Saturday. The interior in the 4th gens was good.. but they stepped up the game on the 5th gens for sure! My mother in laws 2015 Lexus looks like a Phisher Price My First Interior compared to the Ram! WOW!!

No problem. The interior is what did it for me. I was getting a new truck this year either way. After seeing Chevy hardly change the interior for the 2019s, then sitting in a new Ram, my choice was made. The interior is amazing in these trucks.

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No problem. The interior is what did it for me. I was getting a new truck this year either way. After seeing Chevy hardly change the interior for the 2019s, then sitting in a new Ram, my choice was made. The interior is amazing in these trucks.
My truck was in a body shop for 2 weeks, they gave me a 2018 Chevrolet Silverado and it was flat out embarrassing, the interior was all plastic, rattled and had 309 miles on it. Cup holder's flat out sucked. Unless you haf a can of coke. LOL..

Good luck on your flares. Sorry to jack your thread.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk