Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bman798

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Hi Guys,

I'm new and love the forum...Ram forever!!!

Anyone know where I can get some fender flares for my 2007 3500 Quad Cab Dually?? My new wheels and tires are a bit wide. :cool:

Deercamp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Something to consider before mounting fender flares. If like NH, Idaho is liberal in salting highways during winter snowstorms, your flares will likely trap and collect salt, increasing the probability of corrosion around your wheel wells. Suggest you do some internet research on the pros and cons of mounting fender flares. After my research, i concluded fender flares, despite their sporty appearance, were not appropriate for NH vehicles. I’ll rely on my Rokblokz flaps to protect wheel wells from road debris damage, as well as reduce mud buildup on the undercarriage.

klaby

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022, 2019, 2015
Engine
6.4, 5.7
I have on both my 15 Rebel and 19 Bighorn and I live in Wisco....no issues. I removed one set on my Rebel after kid got hit by a deer and replaced them, and there wasnt any salt residue under them. No signs of rust, no paint issues. On for about 5 years. Use the rubber seal and wash off salt on your truck and you should be just fine.