Finally did it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks to all for their feedback and advice. Pulled the trigger Saturday night. 2014 Sport with pretty much everything on it. First order of business will be to have the bed lined after that gotta convince the Mrs. that we need bigger tires and lifted since she can barely get in it as it is. Gonna miss the Taco but really gonna enjoy this.

Attachments

• IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 108

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express RC Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice truck. I like the Sport myself. I was thinking of getting one of those next since I have already had a 09 Big Horn, 13 lone star and now I have a 14 Express. I just got the express to drop my payments and so I don't have to worry about it getting beat up. Think I may get a Sport next.

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
2 Huge Thumbs Up!

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Congrats, very nice looking truck. I've always been partial to the Ram's in red but my wife hates that color on any car. I just traded my '12 in for a '14 sport in Max Steel last week :)

Rodallg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Nice, I too got rid of my Tacoma for my Sport and I love it. I had to put some steps on it since it was a little ways up for my wife also.

Fullmetal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Congrats. Love Sports the best as I have a white one. IMO best looking truck out there.

CoHillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I also recently traded in my Tacoma for a Ram. The Taco served me well, however, this Ram is SOOOO nice!!!

2014StormTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Longhorn 4x4 2003 LY Evo VIII ER Built 2.2L
Engine
6.7 CTD / 4G63
Nice truck! I had a white 14' sport 4x2 but I just traded it in on a 14' Laramie 4x4

Still love the sport though

OP
OP
J

jwilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for all the love on the truck. Now I just hope I don't pester everyone to much with all my mod questions

powderbrad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wanted a red one, couldn't find one.

Found a cheap black one....so that's why I got that one.

though...red is SHARP!

Crazy4info

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a big horn slt. Kind of wish I got the sport. Nice lookin truck

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express RC Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really liked the sport in that Deep Cherry Red. I either want a Sport Crew like yours next or maybe a Laramie Limited. Probably get the sport. I hate the heated seats since I live in Houston I wonder if I could get just the cooled seats or do they come as a package? Figure one of you sport owners must have though about it.

Fullmetal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I really liked the sport in that Deep Cherry Red. I either want a Sport Crew like yours next or maybe a Laramie Limited. Probably get the sport. I hate the heated seats since I live in Houston I wonder if I could get just the cooled seats or do they come as a package? Figure one of you sport owners must have though about it.
I think the only way to get cooled seats in Sport is to upgrade to leather.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L

The "Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats" option include ventilated seats. Works nicely.

With remote start, *I think* it will kick on the ventilated seats automatically if it is hot out, or at least I hope. Mine turns on the seat heaters automatically right now but I haven't had it in the summer months yet to try it out.