Finally got rid of my ballons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I didn't know that me saying something looked dumb would hurt a grown man's feelings. I'll refrain from now on.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why do I feel like I'm the only one that likes the wheels just thinks they're too big?

I like them, too. The only things I would add to them is either go lower on the truck, or a little more profile on the tires.
Regardless, it does not look like every other modded truck and I applaud the OP for that. :favorites13:

Revo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Why do I feel like I'm the only one that likes the wheels just thinks they're too big?
I like the wheels too, but yeah, I feel like they are a little bit too big. But in the end if he's happy with it, that's literally all that matters! :)

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Excuse me...do these wheels make my rotors look small?

I dig the wheels but I dislike the space between the rotors and the rims.
Time for you to upgrade the brakes!!

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
You asked for opinions. Mine is they're terrible. I don't like anything over a 20
Wow you expressed your opinion in a polite manner and got your point across.

Rims wrapped with rubber bands
Yep we know you don't like them...you said so.

Stickers on the hat
And now we've decided to stereotype people...

I just don't picture a ram or any truck for that matter looking like that. It's dumb.
And just in case we didn't see your first 3 opinions you've decided to flatter us with it once again. And now you're being insulting.

I wouldn't have even commented, but he wants people's opinions, so I gave mine.
Yes we know you gave it 4 times so far...

Because I do think they're dumb.
And captain friendly has spoken again...

Sorry post count guy. Did he or did he not ask for opinions?
He did and you gave it......repeatedly......ad nauseum.....to excess.

I guess don't ask opinions if you only want a good response.
You do understand the word polite don't you? You have the right to express your opinion (repeatedly) we have the right to think your a jerk.
Your view of the wheels, our view of you... GOOD NEWS!! They're all opinions and none of them are WRONG...

I said I didn't like it, then other guys didn't like my response and started throwing it off track. Are you the forum dad?
The forum dad has a title that says MODERATOR. We are just community members that want you to understand the level of decorum we attempt to have around here until somebody comes along and shows their ass to everybody else.

It is all that matters, he asked for opinions though. I don't and won't sugarcoat anything.
No but you will apparently express that opinion as if you work at the Department of Redundancy Department.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I like them, too. The only things I would add to them is either go lower on the truck, or a little more profile on the tires.
Regardless, it does not look like every other modded truck and I applaud the OP for that. :favorites13:

I like the wheels too, but yeah, I feel like they are a little bit too big. But in the end if he's happy with it, that's literally all that matters! :)

Needs 22s imo

Or OVERLY LARGE, UBER-MANLY BRAKES to fill the open space out.

:D

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dude can you not comprehend that your entitled to your opinion. But just don't be a condescending **** about it. I personally like the wheels. The OP just needs to lower the truck some more to really suit them.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
http://reviewit.pk/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/please-stop-this-now.jpg

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
I love the chrome but, anything over 20's are big for me. the setup looks real nice with the blue and chrome. in the great words of Christopher Walken modified a little bit by myself " I got a fever and the only prescription is more chrome" :crazy:
maxresdefault.jpg

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine

I like the wheels and 24s look good on these truck. There's ***** huge we can pull it off. If I didn't care about a little speed I would be on 24s too
Excuse me...do these wheels make my rotors look small?

I dig the wheels but I dislike the space between the rotors and the rims.
Time for you to upgrade the brakes!!

That's the only thing that sucks about these trucks. No cheap brake upgrades.

Dude can you not comprehend that your entitled to your opinion. But just don't be a condescending **** about it. I personally like the wheels. The OP just needs to lower the truck some more to really suit them.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

Exactly

http://reviewit.pk/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/please-stop-this-now.jpg

You gotta put the IMG tags around buddy.
Guess guys with 24" chrome rims are smarter than guys with lifted ones. Ummmmmmmmm:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I like the wheels and 24s look good on these truck. There's ***** huge we can pull it off. If I didn't care about a little speed I would be on 24s too

That's the only thing that sucks about these trucks. No cheap brake upgrades.

Exactly

You gotta put the IMG tags around buddy.
Guess guys with 24" chrome rims are smarter than guys with lifted ones. Ummmmmmmmm:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

I remember when I was six

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Great, another one of those guys................

OP, looks good, like the color of the truck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanita Kelley