First Post, New From Idaho

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightMares

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New to the Forum, and fairly new with my current truck, however not new to the Ram truck series. My current truck is the 4th Ram I've owned.

2001 1500 Sport quad cab short bed. It was a one owner trade in at a local dealership bound for auction on the back lot. It had 105k on it for mileage and aside from clear coat fading on the hood and front bumper was extremely clean. I assume it was an older person considering it had mud flaps, 225/75/16 tires, a **** dash cover and matching seat belt shoulder pad. Interior was immaculate and aside from door dings and a few scratches was extremely clean on the outside.

I've owned the truck over a year now and it's received a lot of attention and love from me. Currently sitting at 165k, I've added a 3" BDS lift, Fabtech Stealth Shocks & stabilizer, 4th gen 17" wheels powder coated black, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers (about 40k ago and looking to replace probably after this winter), along with a few add on's which include K&N CAI, Pacesetter shorty headers, Flowmaster Y-Pipe and hi-flow cat, Flowmaster 40 series cat back, EDGE Evolution CTS2, and an Airaid TB spacer. This last weekend I added some tire tracks decals and still have a ton more to go to build my custom graphics for the truck. I also swapped the silver decals all over for black, and added Anzo headlights and Depo tail lights to the truck. I still have an extremely large list of things I plan to do, but time and money restrict me from getting it all done at once, so in due time I plan to make my truck built to handle any trails possible.

How I bought it

01_zpszyni76zz.jpg

How it sits today

14_zpsdwd6k6ru.jpg

13_zpszipshgaj.jpg

And that's it for the truck.

As for me, I work in an off road specialty shop where we build custom Jeeps, trucks, and SUV's. "Ruby" (as my oldest daughter calls my truck) is used daily for shop errands, hauling parts, and has as of recently been used as display for off road and local events. I'm married, 2 daughters and one on the way due in March of 2016. Yay.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony :headbang:

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Awesome upgrades to that truck!

Mtn Dave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Glad to see post from Idaho:) I just replaced my 99 V-10 with a 2015,2500 6.4. Lost all oil pressure on V-10 only 76k

Mtn Dave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Headed out in am to give this 6-4 a second run before heading south:waytogo:

OP
OP
NightMares

NightMares

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What shop do you work at? I live in meridian.

Sorry, I never really checked this thread again ha. I'm at Buck's 4x4 on State Street in Boise. I'm actually in Meridian now, we moved a couple months back off Eagle and Overland.

And an extremely delayed thanks for the welcoming. I've been enjoying my time here thus far. Awesome Forum!