Floor mat reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JWA_Two

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking to purchase a set of floor mats for my crew cab. Curious what everyone else has went with and likes/dislikes.

Seems like both Husky and WeatherTech have pretty solid reviews. Looking for a set that will last the long term, and trying to stay below $175-200 range. Thanks!

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Huskeys will last no question, I had one set I ran in a 02 chevy and when i traded I pulled them out and put in my 06 and then put 100k on it.
Matts looked like new still when I sold that truck as did the carpet.

I have Huskeys in everything I own, last a long time, look good, fit good and ckean up easy.

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking to purchase a set of floor mats for my crew cab. Curious what everyone else has went with and likes/dislikes.

Seems like both Husky and WeatherTech have pretty solid reviews. Looking for a set that will last the long term, and trying to stay below $175-200 range. Thanks!

Go husky. Weather tech is good but over time they warp. Plus they're not very flexible so you cant access the two storage compartments in the floor behind the front seats as easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

JWA_Two

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good deal. Which type Huskys did you guys get? Looks like they offer X-Act Contour, Weatherbeater and Classic options.

Wise

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Another vote for Husky I have the X-Act Contour I like how they cover the anchor point as well instead of leaving it open

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Yeah they fit great.

Attachments

• 20170116_155717.jpg
    20170116_155717.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 151

MbMav

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have Weathertechs in mine and like them. I also have weathertechs in my wifes vehicle and my previous two vehicles and never had any complaints. That being said I have never owned huskys so I cant compare.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have the Huskyliner Weatherbeaters. Having had Weathertechs in both of my previous vehicles I much prefer the Huskyliners. The Weathertechs are nice, but they're more expensive really for no good reason other than the fact you're paying for the name. Cleaning up the Huskyliners from my experience so far is easier. The Weathertechs have a texture to them, and even using a brush to agitate some cleaner on them I still ended up with stains from dirt that I seemingly couldn't get rid of.

The Huskyliners are smooth, and they bite down into the carpet more so they don't move around. They're also more cost effective. Coverage of the floor is also excellent, making vacuuming and cleanup nice and easy.

Having had the Mopar Slush Mats in the past I'd personally stay away from those, they look good but they don't seem to hold up as well over time, and with all the grooves and things to make them look cool they are not easy to clean up. They also offer the worst coverage out of all the premium floor mat options out there which kind of defeats the purpose of them. Just my honest opinion on those, I know some people like them, and I love the way that they look, but functionally from my experience you're much better off with something like Huskyliners, or Weathertech if you want something that's designed to tightly fit your floor, and offer excellent coverage.

Last edited:

Cmsharp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have weathertech's and they work great. Buddy of mine got husky's and I honestly like the look of them better.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I have they husky x-act contour and love them. Never had weathertech, but I do have the husky weather beaters in my car and they are ok

satcomtim

Reaction score
Ram Year
Just got my husky x-acts last week. Like them a lot better than the weather techs I have in other vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the weathertechs and the customer service is amazing. Never had husky and am curious as to build and material quality.

Thedarktitan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am using weathertechs and have always used them. Excellent product. Although after seeing some of these husky posts I may take a look at them!

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My Weathertech front floor liners just showed up last night. I have a set in our Jeep Wrangler and I had them in my old F150. They are pricey but fit really nice.

Dirtyblackhoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had both and never was very impressed with my Weathertechs. They warp and slide. I love my Huskys tho.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the Huskyliner Weatherbeaters. Having had Weathertechs in both of my previous vehicles I much prefer the Huskyliners. The Weathertechs are nice, but they're more expensive really for no good reason other than the fact you're paying for the name. Cleaning up the Huskyliners from my experience so far is easier. The Weathertechs have a texture to them, and even using a brush to agitate some cleaner on them I still ended up with stains from dirt that I seemingly couldn't get rid of.

The Huskyliners are smooth, and they bite down into the carpet more so they don't move around. They're also more cost effective. Coverage of the floor is also excellent, making vacuuming and cleanup nice and easy.

Having had the Mopar Slush Mats in the past I'd personally stay away from those, they look good but they don't seem to hold up as well over time, and with all the grooves and things to make them look cool they are not easy to clean up. They also offer the worst coverage out of all the premium floor mat options out there which kind of defeats the purpose of them. Just my honest opinion on those, I know some people like them, and I love the way that they look, but functionally from my experience you're much better off with something like Huskyliners, or Weathertech if you want something that's designed to tightly fit your floor, and offer excellent coverage.

Same here....I've had the Weathertechs in a few vehicles but I prefer the Husky Weatherbeaters.