Floor Mats/Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
See Benny @AllMoparParts.com I got my factory rubber through them, it is great. Much better than Weather Tech.

View attachment 470165View attachment 470166
Those DO look very heavy duty. I learned that Weather Tech mats for my 2019 3500 come in two types of material. One that has a tendency to curl, and another much more rubbery and thicker material, which I got. I am very happy with these thicker, rubbery Weather Tech mats I now have but, as I said, these you've shown make me wish I had known of and had a chance to consider.

jaak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Husky. I considered the OEM ones then found put the rear is not one piece. The fact that it locks together means there's a place for salt water and fine dirt to migrate through and it's potentially a weak point.

I've had a set of Huskies last through two vehicles (same basic body so they fit) over 17 years. They're still in use.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Husky. I considered the OEM ones then found put the rear is not one piece. The fact that it locks together means there's a place for salt water and fine dirt to migrate through and it's potentially a weak point.

I've had a set of Huskies last through two vehicles (same basic body so they fit) over 17 years. They're still in use.
True that, and I haven't seen Huskies, but Benny's pricing was too good to pass up. And the rear mat joint is on top of the hump where people don't normally sit or rest their boots.

stormcom

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn
Engine
V6
I am on my 3rd set of Weathertech in my G.C. 22k and the edges on the front seat outsides curl up. Not impressed at all! Did not put them in my Limited. The factory ones are just cool.

Minotaur 013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm using Lasfit in my 2016 Ram Minotaur. They fit well and are more flexible than others. Wearing very well and easy to clean. Got the whole set direct from them online for just over $100. They are based in California.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
I have owned a couple of Weathertec in different vehicles and never had the issues some of you have, but if I did I would get them to replace the matts. Paying premium price you might as well make use of the warranty.

HANSOME

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 1500
Engine
Name calling to guys that are trying to help you is only going to get you one place real quick... Banned.

Mopar floor mats are made by Mopar. How about check with a Mopar parts and accessories vendor? Or like, idk... Google or Amazon instead of name calling?
Yes, I did that, google and amazon, Ebay, and Mopar, CarID. And LLoydsMats., and Mopar authentic parts and acc, store.Mopar.com, mopardodge.com, and moparpartsgiant.com. I am unable to find an ad that has in the description that it is made in USA. Which made me wonder where the description he provided came from. I would rather buy Ram, or Mopar, but cannot find a single one that is American made. And so that is why I requested, 2 or 3 times, where his description came from. I honestly cannot understand why my request was so hard to understand. My thinking was that this site was here to help us find the correct parts and accessories.

Octane

Reaction score
Hemiman stated allmoparparts.com and I just checked their website,the mopar floormats are made in usa according to it.Or you can maybe call a dealership.

jaak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
True that, and I haven't seen Huskies, but Benny's pricing was too good to pass up. And the rear mat joint is on top of the hump where people don't normally sit or rest their boots.
Yeah I ordered my new truck with the OEM ones as I liked them. The dealer F'd up and didn't get them, so at the moment I just went with whats been awesome for almost two decades.

i like the OEM ones and could have gone either way. It was that joint that made me flip back to the Husky's as a perceived possible downside. Probably no biggie!

bigcitymike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have some Husky's that are 9 years old in my Ford Flex. They've held up pretty well, but the corners have rolled up some.

bigcitymike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2019 Laramie 3500 w/o the center console, and i absolutely love the MAXLINER brand of floor liners. I bought the one-piece liners for the front and back, and it's almost like having the old rubber mat floor boards (in the good way). Mud and dirt is easy cleanup, and vacuming both the front and the back floors takes about 60 seconds total. Clean up is crazy fast. These fit so well, there's really no reason to ever take them out for cleaning, and the carpet underneath is factory new, like day one.

The build and fit is fantastic. Highly, highly recommend this brand. At the time i was in the market for floor liners, I bought 8 different sets from various manufactures from Amazon to check them out. The MAXLINER's won hands down.

MAXLINER Custom Floor Mats Set Both Rows 1pc Black for 2019-2021 Ram 2500-3500 Crew Cab with 1...JPG

Ironhead3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic
Engine
I have used Husky Liners for the past 17 years - in fact the first set of Husky Liners I bought are still being used in a company truck where I work, and they are still not worn out. The company I work for were buying WeatherTech for their new trucks, and after 2 or 3 years they were almost worn through where your right heel pivots from the gas to brake. I have also used OEM Ram floor mats, but nothing keeps the carpet as clean or last like Husky Liners. And they are a little cheaper than WeatherTech where I live, although I would still buy Husky if they were more $$$

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
HUMP, I am glad MY 19 got no stinking hump, LOL.

CAVEAT: When I bought my wife's 2010 F150 4 X 4 CC with the 5.4 Triton, had flat floor also. Took a while for FCA to catch up, IMHO...

Last edited:

Fergusontd

FTD
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My '17 came with the factory mats. Weather Tech seems cheap and flimsy wouldn't have them even if they were free!

spoon059

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Have Smartliner in both the wife's car and my 2021 Longhorn. Went with Husky mud flaps
Yup, I have these; https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XD5M21N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Full coverage, good quality and great price. Liked them so much I bought another one for the wife's minivan. I've had Weathertech and Husky's in the past, couldn't justify the price for the overall poor quality. I've had the Max Liner for about 2 years and love them.

carmantl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just a heads up for anyone with a Tradesman with rubber floor (no carpet) No one's mats fit right because we don't have the thickness of the carpet. It's not a really big deal but my huskies slip around a lot.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought a set of Oedro steps a while back, so got a discount on a set of mats for my '15 2500. Love them. Way nicer than the Weathertechs I put in my '12 Grand Cherokee. They clean up easy too. The ones in the Jeep, not so much