FlowMaster Super 10 with resonators vs resonator delete.

Keep resonators or delete

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamBoss64

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve got a ‘14 Ram 1500 with the 5.7 and i currently have a FlowMaster Super 10 on with the resonators but I want something just a little more aggressive. If I delete the resonators will it sound better or should I just go with a different muffler/exhaust system and if so which one?

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Have you tried running with the tow/haul button turned on? Perhaps the sound isn't there because the MDS engages.

Do a search through the forum for different opinions from others. Also, check with @Nick@GotExhaust in the vendor section.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am not a fan of chambered mufflers even though that is only a single chamber. Especially ones made of aluminized steel. I would recommend something with a straight through design. Deleting the resonators will help but will also make it more raspy and can induce drone.

The 10 series is fairly loud being single chamber with no real sound deadening in it. if you want louder we have this muffler kit here

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500