Fluid film

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexpaul09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
any one use fluid film to coat their truck in the rust belt? My 14 is slowly starting to rust on the passenger side rear bedside inner lip. Hoping this stuff slows it down atleast

Mr.AK902

Reaction score
Ram Year
17'
Engine
I use it on everything.... vehicles, tools, equipment on my work boats( constant exposure to ocean salt water) It does what is said it does, and does it well. Coat the entire chassis and inner body with it and it'll work well. It does come with a scent that isn't pleasant though.

ramrocker

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I was under the truck this morning and saw lots of water condensed on the inner body fenders.
Didn't realize how much water condenses inside overnight here in Houston area.
Time to order some more fluid film.
DSCF2997.JPG

DSCF2994.JPG

Last edited:

PoMansRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
FF is great stuff. Similar to Krown, Carwell, Corrosion free, etc. Best to apply it when it warm out so it creeps into all spaces and you should see some evidence of it seeping/creeping a year later, but still need to reapply yearly for best results.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I went with Krown. It was $150 for my truck. Wish I had done it sooner to get in on the no rust guarantee...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I have my '14 done every other fall. No rust yet. (And they use so much salt on the roads here it looks like the Bonneville Salt Flats every spring.)

-K

Raylan Givens

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Crew
Engine
I have my '14 done every other fall. No rust yet. (And they use so much salt on the roads here it looks like the Bonneville Salt Flats every spring.)

-K
I put rocks in my parking strips last year. The grass had a hard time growing in a mixture of 50% salt.

Salty City lives up to it's name

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Algunz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I love it. Smells weird the first couple days but its worth it. Make sure to get the nozzle with the 360 sprayer so you can get inside the frame, drainage and all the other hard to reach areas

808ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
I live in a cold damn climate. Between my cab and bed turns green with algae. Would FF stop this algae from geowi g back once pressure washed and FF?

Hipps2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Look up NH oil undercoaters they sell a great product similar to FF but better, no smell. My first year I used FF, corrosion 3000 is also very good. NH oil undercoaters developed there own oil which is available in clear or black tint if vechicle is older freshens up the look underneath. The are located in New Hampshire and have locations that service. They also have a dealers network and offer drums for wholesale purchase. They have an excellent product. Highly recommend this style of undercoating as it never hardens and eventually will wash itself off over the course of 12-16 months. You can get the truck coated for under $200.