For those that moved from 3.21 to 3.92... any regrets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
Hey folks... looking at trading my warlock in for a crew cab and better saftey tech for the kiddo.

Everything is changing in this scenario... 6' quad to 5/7 crew; Penta to Hemi; Gen 4 to 5...

The only change that 'worries' me is going to the 3.92 as i don't tow anything. I haul a lot of stuff like furniture, construction supplies etc... but no towing and worried that i will regret the move away from the 3.21

Unfortunately, the truck with almost everything i want is a 3.92 so it's take it or find a 3.21 with less of the features i want.

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
R

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
Thanks THucked... that seems to be the general consensus. I tend to over think this sh$t ... but this forum has been great!

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
I wish I got the 3.92 for the increased pull from a dead stop....but....

Some azzclowns like to play with me and the 3.92 makes a bit of a difference in off the line starts.

However, the 3.21 is no slouch, and once it gets going there is virtually no difference between the two, say for a bit better fuel economy with the 3.21, overall.

With an unlocked truck, the 3.21 can pull a lot of vehicles on the top end ;)
with a locked truck one is cut off at about 160Km/h... and that just sucks...lol