Front end pulling problem.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HellBound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just bought a new Ram 2018 1500 Big Horn in December of 2018. It has had a bad pull to the left. When I finally got the dealer to work on it the alinement was out.. before getting home it popped back out and pull was back.. four hours and four times the day after the shop still couldn’t get problem fixed.. it has been to the shop two more times for the pulling. It comes and goes and at times it’s worse than others.. has anyone had any problems like this with their trucks??

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Sounds like you need a new lemon law lawyer.

16Ram4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sounds like you need a new lemon law lawyer.
I would also say invoke the lemon law in your state as to the issue you are having with the front end popping out of alignment.
That is a major safety issue for you and others on the road as a catastrophic situation could happen at any time when the pulling returns unexpectedly.
Btw, just a suggestion, have you tried another dealerships service department to see it they can fix issue? Sometimes another shop may have seen the same issue and they know the fix for it.

OP
OP
H

HellBound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve taken it to two different dealerships one 3 times and one twice. Of of which had it on and off the lift 4 times within 4 hours and couldn’t get the problem fixed... now I’m being told nothing is wrong with the truck and that they haven’t worked on it this last time.. problem is still there.

16RamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew
typically, around here atleast, the roads are crowned and may push you slightly to the right (away from on coming traffic). if your truck pulls to the left, something is wrong.

ask them if they think nothing is wrong, then they think its ok for a vehicle to wander on its own into on coming traffic. which could be their mom, dad, brother, sister, child, etc. they are ok with that?

OP
OP
H

HellBound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I understand how the crown of the road works.. this isn’t it at all. But I see where ya coming from... I’ve asked them so if it causes a wreck and it gets someone killed how’s at fault? Cause y’all are sending me out in a vehicle that’s unsafe knowing it’s unsafe.

Snapbacknbeard54

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine is a 2018 and does the same thing. Its not terrible but its definitely noticeable. I haven't had a chance to take it in yet. Did you ever figure out the problem?

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Mine is a 2018 and does the same thing. Its not terrible but its definitely noticeable. I haven't had a chance to take it in yet. Did you ever figure out the problem?

Hello Snapbacknbeard54,
We know you are reaching out to your fellow forum members, however, if you decide to have your dealer address your concern and you need additional assistance please reach out privately.
Laura
Ram Cares