Front end vibration! any ideas???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ambush

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 l slt
i have a 2003 quad cab ram with the 4.7 - a few weeks ago i had the passenger front wheel bearing go out on me and i replaced it along with new rotors and pads.. well 3 days ago i started hearing and feeling a grinding sound coming from the front end. thinking it was the driver side wheel bearing letting go i replaced it as well. still the grinding continued. i then removed the caliper and tied it to the frame to eliminate the braking system and still no change... i swapped tie rod ends checked upper and lower bj's all seem good and tight. i even rotated the front tires to the back and nothing helps! i can feel the grinding in the steering wheel and floorboard its timed with the rotation of the wheels. its like a whooomph whoooomph whooomph.. worst at around 30-40mph. i cannot find any road debris or rocks wedged anywhere and nothing appears worn or scraped.... no bare metal showing on anything that spins or otherwise. im really stumped on this one and so are my buddies. anyone have a suggestion? Thanks

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
A ton of parts moving at the same time, could be pretty difficult to diagnose. I would start checking everything. Start with one component, until you can eliminate it. Then move to the next.