Fuel Pump wire to TIPM diagrams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordanv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
tried my best to English writing

I tried to figure out the issue, but the wire got loose, causing the fuel pump to stop working. did crank but no start. on 2016 Ram 6.4hemi. I replaced the new TIPM, which was not solved. I think found a blue wire under the green connector for the fuel pump or something. try wiggling and pushing in TIPM it has not worked as few times in the past year got work. this time does not work anymore.

any help with Diagram info TIPM and connector to the fuel pump
Let me know soon! thank you!

PXL_20231112_210811089.jpg

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
tried my best to English writing

I tried to figure out the issue, but the wire got loose, causing the fuel pump to stop working. did crank but no start. on 2016 Ram 6.4hemi. I replaced the new TIPM, which was not solved. I think found a blue wire under the green connector for the fuel pump or something. try wiggling and pushing in TIPM it has not worked as few times in the past year got work. this time does not work anymore.

any help with Diagram info TIPM and connector to the fuel pump
Let me know soon! thank you!

View attachment 534581
This site might be helpful...

RAZ175

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L
Here's the diagram for the fuel pump. There aren't any blue wires in the power control, but it looks like it might be the dark brown/orange next to the blue wire.

Ram Fuel Pump.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357