Full Panoramic Sunroof?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14Fiveseven

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I really like the way ford has their dual glass “panoramic roof”. There is a gap in between the 2 pieces of glass but it all looks sleek and nice. Ive seen a couple guys get an extra sun roof in the back but it looks really ugly in my personal opinion. Is there anyone that has seen as a ram with a nice panoramic sun roof? Basically like the 2019 rams sunroof but on the 4th gens. Want to get one for my truck. Thanks

fraleywp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I had that roof in my 2017 F150. It is a piece of crap. It completely broke the track while opening and constantly had issues opening and closing. It also creaked over uneven surfaces. There is a massive thread on the biggest F150 forum where people have had the tracks replaced multiple times.

I now have a single pane in my 2018 RAM and it seems to open and close smoother and gives me plenty of light. It remains to be seen if the new RAM has similar issues with that type of roof. I will be watching for issues before I get a RAM with one.

Sent from my Z2_PRO using Tapatalk