Get outta here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoff

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, a coworker buddy of mine that drives a Tesla started parking on the other side of the building a couple weeks ago, because it's always empty and to keep people away from his precious Tesla. I started doing the same, mainly because it's such a tight fit to get into the spots over there. I came out to go to lunch today to this:

Told Bob that it looks like him and his Tesla have been evicted! This is RAM territory now!

20200311_112456.jpg

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Walk up to Bob. in a consoling manner and tone, inform Bob that he is being exceptionally Cruel.
Does he not Love his Tesla ? Want nothing but the best for it?
Want it to be happy and serve him for many years?

You only mentioned this beacuse after having a couple Studly Ram Truck, with awesoem Hemi power parked next to his Tesla, you noticed there was a huge pool of Battery Acid dripping from under his car. Sems the poor little Tesla got so scared and intimidated, his little TEsla pissed itself, not unlike a small Chihuahua.

Don;t he remember what it was liek to be surrounded by Men much larger, stronger, more powerfully and inifintely more Appealing then he?
The very faact he bought a Tesla tells he is not new to this Exprience.
How oculd he perpetuate such on his most prized possession.

QUietly walk away and mutter, not so quietly
I hope you never have kids......
Thoughtless *******

joelmic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 3.6L 4x4 20x9 Wheels
Engine
:lol::happy175:

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So, a coworker buddy of mine that drives a Tesla started parking on the other side of the building a couple weeks ago, because it's always empty and to keep people away from his precious Tesla. I started doing the same, mainly because it's such a tight fit to get into the spots over there. I came out to go to lunch today to this:

Told Bob that it looks like him and his Tesla have been evicted! This is RAM territory now!

View attachment 198079
Awesome!

In another life I had a Z-28 Camaro. I started parking in the back upper lot at college. After two weeks there were over 20 of us there. Turned into the place to be Friday after last class, and became a club with locals as well. Maybe you have something starting there.

DURASPANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had to work a weekend couple weeks back getting ready for audits. I pulled in and parked on a empty row lil early. Come time to leave. There was seven black rams parked in a rowe one spot between each. All clean too. Woulda took a pic but it was beer thirty on a Sunday. LoL

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like Rudolf there doesn't have the reverse camera.