Getting bored of my truck :'(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torikay622

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't know what to do either everything i have on here is boring Aftermarket stereo, cold air intake, and the power of the Hemi Or if its just the gas milage is just being a big ***** to me. anyone have any suggestion for cheap fun parts to add.

(S.M.R) 101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Don't know what to do either everything i have on here is boring Aftermarket stereo, cold air intake, and the power of the Hemi Or if its just the gas milage is just being a big ***** to me. anyone have any suggestion for cheap fun parts to add.

Nothing fun is cheap lol.. I hear you though I'm in the same boat with my truck

trev

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bag it.
Nitrous.
Paint your Bumpers.
Pick up a ****** and use that back seat.

What he said! Or maybe just find some small projects you can do with it until you can afford something else big to make yourself happy with it again.

I feel the same exact way all the time! But then I do another mod and am satisfied and realize how nice it is!

OP
OP
Torikay622

Torikay622

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks guys ill probably just be suited with the hookers haha ill think i might get some rims and tires save up for some new cams headers and a new magnaflow.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
You could try tinting your tail lights. That was a pretty fun project I just completed on mine. You could play around with plasti dip on your grille or something as well. I'm actually thinking about getting some of the Plasti-Dip Blaze Blue and doing the lip of my wheels with it to hopefully match my bed stripes. When I start to get bored I detail, detail, and detail the truck some more. There's always something to do to take care of it or make it look better. Heck you could even order up some custom decals for a more unique look.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Every time I have gotten bored with a vehicle and bought another.
I regretted it in the long rung.

Find someone else to do for a while, hand guns, fitness, get a dog?
You'll come back around.

Hemitom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This may sound stupid..but I always find little things to do to it when I'm cleaning it... I got board last night and went out and was re-applying Rain-x and saw that the molding that ran across the roof-doors was accumulating dirt...so i took it off cleaned it and put rubber protectant on it.

I seam to find little things to do to it while cleaning....or just walking around it...

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Getting bored of my truck :'( Don't know what to do either everything i have on here is boring Aftermarket stereo, cold air intake, and the power of the Hemi Or if its just the gas milage is just being a big ***** to me. anyone have any suggestion for cheap fun parts to add.

Your crazy!... I like you... but your crazy man! Perhaps you could add some Ram Nuts? :********:

dodger2107

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm totally bored filling it up every 3 days.lol. (and I dont go out much)its a 2011 Express with 9000 miles,$75.00 a pop every couple days gets really boring

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
X1000.

but seriously, do something to change it up. exhuast is a huge game changer since the sound will keep you entertained.

Exactly a cheap mod that makes you feel good cause you always hear it. Throw a muffler on there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2