Good buy or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
OP
OP
CaseO

CaseO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
By the way this truck is in Shepardsville Ky at a motor sports place. They sell mostly sports cars. I just looked online this morning and it’s listed at $35,700

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
By the way this truck is in Shepardsville Ky at a motor sports place. They sell mostly sports cars. I just looked online this morning and it’s listed at $35,700

Go look at it if you are interested in a new truck! It’s a good price on a high option truck. You’ll be able to see cosmetic problems so the big question marks are engine, transmission and e-torque system. The 8 speed transmission is a pretty robust unit and at 38k miles highly unlikely any problems. The hemi needs to be checked for lifter and exhaust manifold tick. The e-torque battery is covered by a 8 year 100k warranty but electric motor itself I’m not familiar with so that’s a question mark. Take it on a test drive to a local Mopar dealer, doesn’t need to be a Ram dealer, most Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealers are trained on all the drivetrains. Ask if they can look it over for a fee.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
If it’s got a clean car fax and you like it. Take it for a test ride. If it checks out , go for it.
Haha okay. Wait, I'm not looking for a truck. :gathering: The OP is the one asking. I was just answering your question for him since I looked it up using the VIN he posted.

sblack33741

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
I live in Maryland and just bought a truck in Virginia, and I was looking at trucks within a 200 mile radius. That is a good price for the level B equipment group with the Hemi. Does it also have a tow package? If so, it is a really good buy, but I bet you can get them to 34k

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I live in Maryland and just bought a truck in Virginia, and I was looking at trucks within a 200 mile radius. That is a good price for the level B equipment group with the Hemi. Does it also have a tow package? If so, it is a really good buy, but I bet you can get them to 34k
I posted a pic of the window sticker for the OP in post #21 above. It has the Hemi w/etorque. It also has a class IV hitch, which was standard on a Laramie, and the optional brake controller. Transmission cooler was standard equipment on that truck. The tow package for a 2021 1500 was pretty much tow mirrors and brake controller IIRC. The OP appears to have been scared away from that truck though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ftank