Heard a Squonk This Morning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi5.7
I kind of had the same thing happen, I was driving and my truck started to pull a bit and a loud hum like a bad wheel bearing started. It lasted about 30 seconds and stopped. Several days later same exact thing, started and 30 seconds stopped. I had just put new bearings in a year before and didn't feel like doing it again. Week later same damn thing, but I noticed that I was on the same road and at the same spot on the road. The one section was re paved different than the rest of the road and must have made a strange contact with my tires.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I kind of had the same thing happen, I was driving and my truck started to pull a bit and a loud hum like a bad wheel bearing started. It lasted about 30 seconds and stopped. Several days later same exact thing, started and 30 seconds stopped. I had just put new bearings in a year before and didn't feel like doing it again. Week later same damn thing, but I noticed that I was on the same road and at the same spot on the road. The one section was re paved different than the rest of the road and must have made a strange contact with my tires.
There are roads paved for a specific melody fwiw. Not around here perse, all you hear is “Hey! You cut me of!! “ or “You mothereffing *^%#}{]{head!! L

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat