Heard of a bad oil code? Stealership story.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
So now the next question is who else will be introduced to this thread to try and shift it back into the dealers corner??? Ha.

I'm not sure why it needs to be shifted to either corner. It's a mid-ring thing. Both parties did things incorrectly but ultimately it's up to the customer to understand the warranty agreement and not let a screwing happen.

OP
OP
C

czardog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not sure why it needs to be shifted to either corner. It's a mid-ring thing. Both parties did things incorrectly but ultimately it's up to the customer to understand the warranty agreement and not let a screwing happen.

Right, maybe in bizzaro world.

I'm very sorry my check engine light came on. Sorry, won't do it again sir.

David776895

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have something against the OP personally? Seems like this conversation is over for everyone but you.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
Right, maybe in bizzaro world.

I'm very sorry my check engine light came on. Sorry, won't do it again sir.

haha! you is funny :happy107: that was definitely not your fault :roflsquared:

We can fault the dealer all day for whatever you want, it's still your fault for going along with them and letting them do it. :favorites13:

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
Do you have something against the OP personally? Seems like this conversation is over for everyone but you.

No, I've never met him. He's probably a nice guy. Little naive, but probably nice.

It just bothers me that he won't bear any of the blame for what he let happen. I don't like the entitlement culture that is spreading throughout this country. It's not about him personally, it's the public numbness to people thinking everybody owes it to them to fix their problems for them that bothers me so much.

David776895

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No, I've never met him. He's probably a nice guy. Little naive, but probably nice.

It just bothers me that he won't bear any of the blame for what he let happen. I don't like the entitlement culture that is spreading throughout this country. It's not about him personally, it's the public numbness to people thinking everybody owes it to them to fix their problems for them that bothers me so much.
I understand the entitlement thing, but the OP didn't ask for our help. He was just venting.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Well you have 0 posts on the Wrangler forum Jeep Wrangler Forum - View Profile: czardog

0 posts in your George Michael forum This just in: czardog joins our Forums... - George Michael Forums

1 post for your 1995 Saturn Compression test '95 SL2 150k whats normal? - SaturnFans.com Forums

Here's one where you are angry at Microsoft, similar to your dealership story https://social.microsoft.com/Forums...f7aab6/genuine-windows?forum=genuinewindowsxp

Sorry about the emphysema you have stem cells for emphysema (Emphysema / COPD) 4/1/2008 1145187

Leave George Michael out of this.

You are about to step over the thin red line here
. . . . from which, there is no return

Rustycowl69

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 ram 3500
Engine
V10

Why are you lashing out at him for "this entitlement culture". He'll yes, he''s entitled. He bought a new truck. It has a warranty. He's "entitled " to warranty service.
If you want to speak out against entitlement, why don't you go after homeless people, who are squatting on private property. Who demand free food, free drugs, free garbage collection, free sanitation services, free medical, etc, etc.
You could speak out against immigrants coming into this country, having never contributed a dime to Social Security, yet can draw $750/ month in benefits. You could rail against the Bernie supporters, who think they are owed a free college education. The list goes on and on.

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
Why are you lashing out at him for "this entitlement culture". He'll yes, he''s entitled. He bought a new truck. It has a warranty. He's "entitled " to warranty service.
If you want to speak out against entitlement, why don't you go after homeless people, who are squatting on private property. Who demand free food, free drugs, free garbage collection, free sanitation services, free medical, etc, etc.
You could speak out against immigrants coming into this country, having never contributed a dime to Social Security, yet can draw $750/ month in benefits. You could rail against the Bernie supporters, who think they are owed a free college education. The list goes on and on.

They get their start somewhere. :flipthebird:

Rustycowl69

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 ram 3500
Engine
V10
You clearly have no idea how social security benefits are calculated.

You are referring to Medicaid.

I am not, though Medicaid WILL apply to them under certain emergency conditions. One can also get disability SS benefits. Under a Totalization Program, immigrants can be eligible for benefits from the US SS system, for working in their home country. They can also be eligible for Supplemental Social Security. Immigrants can also be paid survivors benefits, if they marry a qualified SS earner, even if they haven't earned a penny their entire life.

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
Getting back on track here. Everybody lashed out at czardog when they thought he disappeared. Now, where is MOPARFORLIFE 13?

We have MANual now who is bored and keeping this thread going in his place.

I would love to see him come back. I have a box of popcorn on standby if that happens.

Yes, bad things happen when I get bored.....I'm done now, everybody here made their presumptions.

:popcorn:

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What if MOPARFORLIFE 13 and czardog are the same person? :popcorn:

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
That would be the most EPIC of trolls...lol Like Superman/Clark Kent, you never see them together...

I would have to tip the cap and issue a "well done".