Help bypassing prime gears in shift schedule

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sil, I have been having a hard time posting up Excel programs on this site. I will email you the shift schedule so you can post it up on the server. Thanks man!

This is awesome, now other guys can take advantage of this.

I also tweaked 3rd up. so now it shifts at about 46-47 mph instead of 50. That way you still avoid being at 1100rpms with no power at 40mph, but also not run 1900 at 50, which in my taste it a bit too high, my gas milage dropped slightly running that way too

Ill get a shot of the values and post it up here when I get a chance

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat...

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Might be a stupid question.. But when I install my 4.56s ill have to re tweak my schedule again right? Well I might not HAVE to, but 9 out of 10 guys would probably want to I'm sure. Correct me if I'm wrong?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat...