Help finding the right rims over stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PutinRUS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
Looking for an advice on stock rim replacement for my 2002 dodge ram 1500. I'm currently running a setup with stock steelies and looking at getting some nice rims in black color that would fit my current tires 285/70/R17 wranglers.
Would anyone suggest a website or maybe this website has its own wheel/tire dealer that would have some offers/deals for me?

Thanks in advance!

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Choosing the right wheel is very tricky because there are a thousand different options. Are you looking for an offroad style wheel, sporty looking wheel, something that sticks out and has a wider stance, or something that tucks in like the stock wheels?

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you're looking for a not so flashy wheel that looks good on just about anything, ya can't go wrong with some Soft 8's.

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If your looking for an offroad wheel, in my opinion Fuel has some dang good looking wheels. I went with the Fuel 'Kranks'.

OP
OP
PutinRUS

PutinRUS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
I'm looking something like XD rims black, I'm guessing they are offroad rims (http://www.carid.com/images/xd-series/wheels/xd-series-798-addict-matte-black.jpg), but my main concern right now is for them to be relatively cheap.

Thanks for the FUEL rim tip, they look absolutely stunning!

~~~

@Hemi450HP

To me it doesn't really matter if rims will stick out a little, just not too too much, so preferably rims that has offset similar to my original steelies that would fit my current tires 285/70/R17.

Last edited:

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
What size wheel are you looking for?
I got XD strike which is a similar wheels to the addicts for about $150 a wheel for 17x9 from an ebay store that is actually local to me called Rons Rims
They had them shipped to me from their distributor the next day too

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Pretty much anything "Fuel" is sick, and XD has some nice wheels too!!

OP
OP
PutinRUS

PutinRUS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
Im looking at 17x7 or 17x8 to fit my tires. It seems that most dealerships mostly offer 17x8 and wider. Fuel rims are absolutely stunning!

Last edited:

milleraddison

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Yes xd monsters. They are about one of the best looking wheels right now...