Help the newbie! (Exhaust size)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lucardsball

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey all.

Excuse my ignorance when it comes to performance for my truck (more of an audio guy).

I have a 15 ram 1500 5.7L SLT with the single exhaust. I’m looking to add a Flowmaster Super 44. I’ve tried doing my googlings but have had no luck. Can someone help me on the side of the exhaust needed? I’m looking at Inlet and Outlets and Centered and Offset, this is just a foreign language. Thanks for the help!

Cheers!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I believe its 3" in and out but i am sure someone can chime in that has done this mod

OP
OP
L

lucardsball

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome, thanks for the help. So it shouldn’t matter if it’s centered or offset should it?

Woogyboogy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
no it doesnt matter if its center or offset, thats more for placement and how the pipes will run after the muffler. and have you looked into spintech mufflers? they are amazing and almost zero drone compared to flowmasters. not many ppl talking about them though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990