help with 2 wheel drive leveling kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4.7Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
gearhead, i thought daystar only made a 1.5 inch spacer the biggest for the 2003? if so, and thats what you really have then i wouldnt worry man, unless your jumpin the truck yull be fine

gearhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for your reply to my other post. I posted here then realized I was thread jacking. Daystar "supposedly" only makes a 1.5" for 03, BUT summit sells the 2". Here's where it gets weird. The box says 94-01 however the instructions inside the box say 01-08 I believe. So really weird. Made me think maybe summit was incorrect and maybe that was causing my issue, was it wouldn't seat right in the spring perch. I don't know.....

Larios956

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 magnum
What's up fellas. I'm a new dodge owner looking to also level it. The airbagit 3" spindle is $399 I think. I was about to go the traditional coil spacer way but am having second thoughts after reading some posts. So I ask once again probably. What's the best cost effective way of leveling a 2002 2wd? Thanks again.

gearhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cheapest? Leveling shackles from max trac. $60.00 and about hr in the garage, or go spindles if you don't wana go any lower. Just check your wheels with spindles because there is a back spacing that is required to run them. Also may need extended brake lines.