Help with exhaust fit...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eggster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey all, I have a question about an exhaust kit. I was looking to pick up the Corsa 14405 cat-back system, but on the website it said it would only fit crew/quad cab trucks. I have a 2011 Ram 1500 Express regular cab, and I have seen conflicting answers that it will or won't fit and wanted to get a solid answer before I pull the trigger.

Thanks

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
it's fine.

Do you own the Stinger in the photo? Curious if you've ever run it at the track,my neighbour has one and he's bragging about how fast it is,i'm tempted to tell him to put money on it,and i'll run him with my wifes 1320 Challenger,lol

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Do you own the Stinger in the photo? Curious if you've ever run it at the track,my neighbour has one and he's bragging about how fast it is,i'm tempted to tell him to put money on it,and i'll run him with my wifes 1320 Challenger,lol
1320?? Not familiar with that. But it’s on my bucket list. Mines the 2.0 tuned, cai,jun bl catback, catch can. Pushing 300 hp. And and yes I get the wheels spinning off the line. The gt’s are faster and a rwd will give your chally a challenge imho.

Last edited:

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Will I have to adjust my stock pipes, or the kit, since it says “not compatible”?

Thanks for the reply
“”It’s fine” was in reference to a post and not whether a exhaust is good or not.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
1320?? Not familiar with that. But it’s on my bucket list. Mines the 2.0 tuned, cai,jun bl catback, catch can. Pushing 300 hp. And and yes I get the wheels spinning off the line. The git’s are faster and a rwd will give your chalky a challenge imho.

The 1320's are the Demons ******* child,lol.They come through with Drag Radials on all 4 corners,and have factory line lock / tranny brake /a higher stall convertor and different shift mapping in the 8 speed so they shift harder and at a higher rpm then a normal Scatpack car,along with the same active suspension the Demons have,just with-out the 800 hp engine.FCA claims 11.70's for them stock.Heres a short little 1 minute video on the cars.
I'm not sure which Stinger he has,all I know is it's all wheel drive,and I think it's a 2019,but that's about all I know about the car,i might have to wander over and get more info on it now,he's right next door,lol.

https://www.dodgegarage.com/news/ar...2019-dodge-challenger-r-t-scat-pack-1320.html

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Will I have to adjust my stock pipes, or the kit, since it says “not compatible”?

Thanks for the reply
from muffler back, they are the same, RC, QC and CC. I had the same Magnaflow catback #16869 on my RC 2011, 2015 CC and now 2019 CC.

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Forum vendor Nick at Got Exhaust should be able to help you out. Hopefully he will chime in. I am not sure of the model/part number, but I got mine through Nick a couple years back. Put it on myself and was a pretty easy install with a lift.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
1320?? Not familiar with that. But it’s on my bucket list. Mines the 2.0 tuned, cai,jun bl catback, catch can. Pushing 300 hp. And and yes I get the wheels spinning off the line. The gt’s are faster and a rwd will give your chally a challenge imho.

Walked over and he has the AWD GT,he's not home tonight,and his wife doesn't really know much about it,but I think it's pretty well stock.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Now that was a race,if he hadn't treed you ,you would of had him easily,lol
Better look again at the times....12.6 is faster than 12.7.....but the dodge had the top speed at the end.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Better look again at the times....12.6 is faster than 12.7.....but the dodge had the top speed at the end.

He beat you through the lights by the looks of it by putting the hurt on you at the tree. I spent many years bracket racing,you might have had the faster number,but if you get tree'd and beat through the lights,you ain't coming back for another round,lol

boblonben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey all, I have a question about an exhaust kit. I was looking to pick up the Corsa 14405 cat-back system, but on the website it said it would only fit crew/quad cab trucks. I have a 2011 Ram 1500 Express regular cab, and I have seen conflicting answers that it will or won't fit and wanted to get a solid answer before I pull the trigger.

Thanks
Won't fit directly because of the wheel base difference. But you can cut connector pipes so you get the correct length for your reg cab shot bed. Did that on my 2016 Reg cab R/T. Worked just fine.

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
why not go with a direct fit Carven R or mufflex muffler delete?