Houston mechanic for 100K service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

neilnoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just hit 100K on my 2016 1500 Longhorn 4x4. I have the lifetime warranty so want to be sure all my service records are kept current. Does anyone know of a good service place in the Houston area that will do good work and be thorough, but not require taking out a 2nd mortgage to pay for it? Thanks in advance--

John-Dennis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There are no decent Ram dealers in the Houston area, I use Mid Love Auto Repair in Spring Branch on the west side of town, north of I-10 east of BW-8 off of Kempwood. Their address is on Hoskins. Family operation, 5 star on Yelp.

OP
OP
N

neilnoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks for the suggestion & I'll contact them. Wondering also if it may make sense to separate the items on the service list (tranny service at a tranny shop, etc.) to get a better price, but much easier to do it all at one place. Thanks again--

OP
OP
N

neilnoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I met with them this afternoon and have my 100K scheduled with them for next Tuesday. He suggested that I have the transmission service performed by a trans service guy and he recommended Circle D. Thanks again for your input and I'll keep you posted. Regards--

OP
OP
N

neilnoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Mid Love's completed the 100K yesterday. I'm very satisfied, they did a thorough checkout, performed it promptly and were reasonably priced. Would recommend this shop for sure!