How much do yall think I could sell my truck for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Knotts89

Knotts89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the compliments guys. I was thinking between 20 and 22 but i really hate to start all over again. Lift wheels and tires adds up fast lol

jei3us

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
Don't ever trade in unless it's a stock vehicle even then you know your being had when your trading in. I took my truck to a dealer thought about trading in for a jeep that I liked but the price was too high. Their vehicles are priced at retail way over kbb but they low ball the crap out of you in trade. I got into an argument with the salesman because of it. I understand they need to make money but at a dealer it's more of a ripoff. The best deals are private party bud sell the truck use part of it as down on a new truck and keep the rest for parts on the new truck.

mh3c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So this weekend i traded in my '08 Laramie Quad cab with 65k miles for a '15 Laramie Crew cab. It was in really great condition like yours, but stock height and rims. And I got 19k for it. As someone stated, mods can scare off some buyers and dealers. But of someone knows what they are looking for and know the work that was done, you can adjust accordingly.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That blows my mind. according to KBB, my 06 with 105k miles (RCSB 4x4 Hemi) books for like 9,800 in Great condition.