How to Debage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

X Justus X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PowerTech 3.7L V6
Okay so I want to make my emblems black! How would I go about doing this?

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I saw the title and posted info on that. lol

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
You want to debadge them or paint them black? I am confused lol

OilCityOperator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you plasti dip them black u wont even have to debadge. Tape around badge spray a few coats, let dry an peel off the overspray

Last edited:

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No just use a toothpick to pull it out of the lettering and crevices once the pd dries.

A modder is never truly done, he is merely delayed!

inktoxicated

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i debaged my tailgate the other day. first i brought the tailagte inside the house where it was warm. washed the tailgate in the bathtub (gf doesnt know that) used what i had in the house to get the 4x4 and bighorn off. i used 22-24g wire. it was pretty skinny. heated up the badges with my gfs hair dryer(she doesnt know that either) got them hot enuff for the badge to wiggle. snaked the wire behind there and sawed it off. came off in once nice peice. nothing broken. so u can do that and spray them black. but then u would need to re-adheive them back on. so its prolly easier to tape them off on the truck. getting the extra adhesive/residue off the tailgate was the ****** part. had to wet sand and polish it out a lil afterwords. looks good. still need to take those chrome rams off the doors. to damn cold in jersey tho