Howdy All From The PNW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3M-TA3

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 & 2015
Engine
V10 & 5.7L Hemi
Howdy all!
Below is my 2015 5.9L 1500 Tradesman with my 1997 V10 2500 peeking behind.

upload_2018-2-18_9-59-58.png

Bought it about a month ago w/ only 35 K miles. It came with a nice dual exhaust and has that great Hemi sound, some black ION Alloy wheels with slightly oversize mudders, and the bed with Line-X applied.

Changes so far:
Added a Kenwood Nav system with front and rear cams
New chrome wheels and 10 ply tires
Craigslist OEM alloys with studded snow tires
Kept the mudders that came with it so no I'm set for just about anything.

A few more parts arrived yesterday: :)
Upper glove box kit
Overhead console - still waiting on the bracket and harness extension to arrive
Also have tow hooks in the mail

Planning on adding Morimoto fogs after I replace the front bumper with the right style
Also planning to upgrade the headlights to projectors but not going to pay the $1,000 that MOPAR wants
A billet grill and a hood deflector is also on the list. Just haven't figured out which ones I want yet.

When this one is done I'm going to do a resto on the 2500. Was going to sell, but we are headed rural (wife wants horses) in a few years so am keeping it for it's heavier duty goodness and it's set up for a fifth wheel. My Dad bought it new but now it's a bit rough, mostly upholstery, carpet, and some trim. Only real issue is that peeling paint that Ram's of that era were plagued by.

I'll do some write ups on both rigs as I work through things or at least add to existing threads.

A also wanted to express my thanks to those who added knowledge to the several dozen threads I've read through. They have been a super help and I'm glad I found this community!

Last edited: