I have a headlight question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davidloveshishemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
So today I decided to rinse off the front of my truck. I noticed moisture on the inside of the headlight. A thin layer, no water inside, but everywhere the water ran along the outside of the headlight, the inside had moisture. I checked the other headlight and they were both the same way. Its warmer today and more humid, does that make a difference when you hit the headlight with cold water? For it to happen in both headlights at the same time tells me its some kind of temperature reaction. I raised the hood and checked, headlights are sealed on the top, and no water is running inside them. I usually wash my truck in the morning when everything is cool so again, i thought this is a hot / cold thing. Anyway, I would be curious if anyone has an idea or if what I am saying sounds right.

I appreciate it!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sounds like the humdity, a hot headlight interior & cold water all contributed to some condensation in the bucket.