Is this normal with the A/C?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rango10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm anxious to hear what the dealer says. Keep us posted

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Philip

Philip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I'm anxious to hear what the dealer says. Keep us posted

It hasn't happened since my last post, maybe it worked itself out?

Not sure.

rango10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My truck did this one time so far in the two years I've had it. The air smelled musty and wasn't blowing cold. It lasted for about 30 seconds and went back to normal. the condenser is draining... just don't know if it's draining properly.

OP
OP
Philip

Philip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
My truck did this one time so far in the two years I've had it. The air smelled musty and wasn't blowing cold. It lasted for about 30 seconds and went back to normal. the condenser is draining... just don't know if it's draining properly.

I read today on another forum about some kind of sensor that opens the blend door to let fresh air in in order to decrease humid air or something, they said it happened with people that only ran the A/C nonstop on recirculation all the time etc. Which is how I run mine.

I'm too many drinks deep right now to find what I was reading 8 hours ago lol. We'll see how it goes. :favorites13:

So far so good though.