Issues with 13 remote start and lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gtsum27

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
13 cc 1500 Laramie. 3300 miles so far and mostly all good. Sitting outside this morning I noticed the entry lights came on....I thought my two old had the remote in his hands....not the case. The lights r turning on And off intermittently with no input from remote. The remote works to lock and unlock it, but I tried the remote start and all of a sudden that isn't working now. Any thoughts?

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Sounds like the electrical issues might be effecting your Ram as well. If you can get the problem to happen fairly often run it to the dealer.

Granted this means they will want to keep the truck to isolate the problem but they should be able to track is down for you.

That's what the 3Yr/36K warranty is for anyways.

Good luck!

OP
OP
G

Gtsum27

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Well, I am a tool. Turns out the rear passenger door was not shut all way and that was the issue:(

Corbin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For future reference to other mopar remote start users. The evic screen should display the cause of not starting. For example, if hood open and you try to remote start, the park lights should flash then it will display a message on screen like " hood open / remote start canceled". Might clue you into what maybe causing the issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girldogvan