its going but not sure where

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
im still not quite sure on where to go with my d250. right now im getting the nessary fixes done but im not sure where to go with the entire project. im debating between a street rod type truck or offroading truck. i was thinking a prerunner but living in new england it dont do much good. i live around alot of wide trait that you can get through easy enough but still wicked bumpy. i was thing of making it in to a truck that you could fly over them with somewhat ease. most of the trails dont have very much mud so i wouldnt need 4wd. just looking for imputs on ways to go with this project and semi cheap ways to do it

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
off road truck would be sweet, if your confident you wouldnt need 4wd then thats what I would do

OP
OP
O

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
if i do i need to find some way to beef up the suspension for taking all the bumps

OP
OP
O

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
anyone know if the suspension would beef it up an lift it or the suspension out of a cummins