Kinda new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nicmabry01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking for some suggestions on what I should do to my dodge first looking into lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I bought my ram this past Saturday... I have ordered the Oem brake controller, ordered a new head unit, and ordered some nerf bars.. This weekend I am going to get the front windows tinted... And more then likely next weekend I will get all the goodies for me to start installing them... Also in the next few weeks I will be getting the bed line xed.. Oh and getting the undercoating put on..

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Lighting is by far a great idea, our stock lights suck, this can get expensive quick depending on what your looking to do, first which headlights do you have? If you have stock projectors drop in hids are a nice upgrade, if you have duals or quads( one bulb for duals and 2 for quads) hids are also a decent upgrade but can tick off oncoming traffic, i would highly recommend a projector retrofit in those for best performance, with this route you can also have the internals painted for a custom look at more cost obviously. Too dog in performance? Factory projectors retrofitted with fxr projectors, which ever route you chose jeremy at theretroshop is your guy, his stuff works great, his work is great and his customer service is great, prices range anywhere from about 160$ for just hid's to well over a grand for custom retrofitted lights, pm him for prices on that kind of stuff, if your out of town in low traffic or in the bush or back roads a lot an led light bar is also a great investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zane8000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
the first things i did were extang solid fold, 4% tint, weathertech mats and vent shades, bed lining, LED bulbs inside truck, nerf bars and i'm picking up some PJ headlights takeoffs from a local guy tonight. Oh and i just did the dual led cubes in each fog light housing that is in the DIY section.