Leds done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

electriccity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just figured Id re post this in a separate post. The other wasnt getting much love...
All done finally.... I love it
IMG_1058.jpg

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Sweet. I wanted to do that on my 05 but never got it done

scott2488

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That looks pretty sweet!! you will never run out of ideas on things to do on this site.

Muddytazz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 2500HD 4x4
Engine
Hemi baby
That looks sick. I want to do something like that on my 2nd gen.

OP
OP
E

electriccity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used the b8 style on the instrument cluster and the neo style on the hvac. The first ones I got on eBay where **** quality didn't fit. I ended up disassembling those and soldered some of those in for the hard wired bulbs. I made my own bulbs out of the old factory ones for the hvac cause I was bored. Ill admit even the bulbs from superbrightleds.com don't fit perfect. They where a little loose and I just had to tweak them a little so they fit snug. This is def a fiddle mod. Of you're in a hurry don't do this mod lol. It was fun though I enjoy soldering and what not so I liked it. My over head used smaller bulbs so I just removed those for now and only put the film in. I made the accent lighting again with some of the spares I had, and wired them to the cuff outlet do they come on with the key.

OP
OP
E

electriccity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Soooo I just realized my oil gauge doesn't work. :( I took apart the cluster and it just moves easy like no ones home. I must of hit it or something when I had it out idk. I positioned it up so it looks like it works. Big bummer

drod327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
anyone ever done white led's? curious how that would look